Tuesday Night Hills 21/04 and Sun Mountains 26th

More
9 years 5 months ago #9706 by Garret Connolly
Tuesday Night Hills 21/04 and Sun Mountains 26th was created by Garret Connolly
Hi all

Tuesday Night Hills
Usual rules apply 615pm start at Yellow House.
www.strava.com/routes/2141041 thanks to Rodney for mapping it out
Route will be Yellow House-Blue Light-Fox's-Pine Forest-Viewing Point-Featherbeds-Kippure-Featherbeds-Stocking Lane.
53km from the Yellow House. Bring lights-rain jackets-food-water-everything you need to fix a puncture and get yourself home.... all the usuals Will suit all standards from Yellow to Red-Probably 3 groups. I'll bring out the Yellow group next week but from the following week I'll be with the Orange group and I'll need a Yellow level cyclist to step up and lead that group around. Whoever is to lead will need to know the route etc each week.

Sunday 26th
Meet at Yellow House at 830am and we'll do the Orwell Randonee course as most of us will be marshalling the following week.
This is an Orange level spin and will always involve lots of mountains. As always it will be aimed at people doing the Raid, Marmotte, Etape, W200 veterans etc etc.

See you all over the week

Garret

The following user(s) said Thank You: Dave Murnane

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago #9775 by Garret Connolly
Replied by Garret Connolly on topic Tuesday Night Hills 21/04 and Sun Mountains 26th
Route for Sunday will be a la randonee
830 sharp yellow house up burrow road to foxs to pine forest featherbeds down Liam Horner up WALL up djouce up luggala to laragh via Sally gap. Coffee laragh. Up Wicklow gap around lakes via ballyk and lackan to manor Kilbride to Sally gap to enniskerry home. I'll be with you til manor Kilbride but have to be home early. Orange spin suit dark yellows to red.
See you Sunday
Garret
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stephen Ryan, Luke GJ Potter

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.219 seconds