Saturday 25th Yellow Spin - (NB new start time)

More
9 years 5 months ago #9698 by Greg Farrell
We're moving the Saturday yellow spins forward to 8:15 to avoid the 100 and 200 groups outside Joes. I know that's a bit painfully early for some of you, sorry!

It's good to have the odd step-back week where you take things a bit easier and get rid of some of the accumulated fatigue so here's my planned route for Saturday. It's practically pan-flat!*

www.strava.com/routes/2163548

83km and 1071 metres of climbing. *It was as flat as I could bring myself to make it :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago #9720 by Tom Weymes
Replied by Tom Weymes on topic Saturday 25th Yellow Spin - (NB new start time)
Pan-flat/Ballinascorney/1071 metres - doesn't compute! Is it yourself you're trying to fool, Greg? Go on - flaunt your unashamed inner sadist.

More
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #9721 by Greg Farrell
Replied by Greg Farrell on topic Saturday 25th Yellow Spin - (NB new start time)
People call me a sadist but all I say is, look at Garret! Or Stalin.
Last edit: 9 years 4 months ago by Greg Farrell.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brian Mc

More
9 years 4 months ago #9722 by Colm Egan
Replied by Colm Egan on topic Saturday 25th Yellow Spin - (NB new start time)
Yes agreed Greg however STALIN had some redeeming qualities....

More
9 years 4 months ago #9768 by Greg Farrell
Replied by Greg Farrell on topic Saturday 25th Yellow Spin - (NB new start time)
Weather forecast for Saturday has massively improved. It's now promising some drizzle instead of the previously forecast biblical flood. Here's hoping it continues improving all the way to bone dry.

I'll be out either way and if the weather takes a turn back for the worse we can discuss shortening the route on the day. I'm only looking to make people suffer from the climbing, not from the elements :)

Time to create page: 0.182 seconds