Stage Races 2023

More
1 year 7 months ago #37962 by Dick O'Brien
Stage Races 2023 was created by Dick O'Brien
We're about two weeks away from the start of the season, so it's probably worthwhile giving a quick rundown on where we are at for the big stage races this year. 

If you'd like to race any of the below and haven't yet spoken to myself or Orla Hendron, get in touch. If there are any other stage races in the year you're interested in doing, let me know and the club can look at entering a team if we have the numbers.

Gorey 3 Day - Easter Weekend
Manager: Ivan O'Brien
The club plans to enter a team of Juniors plus as many seniors as we can accomodate. At present we have four juniors and one senior interested. Race is open to A2, A3, Juniors, and Women

Ras Mumhan - Easter Weekend
Manager: Neal Hudson
The club plans to enter a team of senior men. At present we've around five interested. Race is open to A1, A2, A3. If we're over-subscribed we'll probably give preference to anyone preparing for the Men's Ras.

Tour of Ulster - May Bank Holiday Weekend
One person interested

Men's Rás - 17-21 May
Manager: Yvonne Doran
The club plans to enter a team of senior men. At present we've around six interested. Race is open to A1, A2, A3. 

Junior Tour of Ireland - 11-16 July
Manager: Ivan O'Brien
The club is hoping to enter a team of Orwell Juniors

Ras na mBan - 6-10 September
The club hopes to enter a team this year. If you're interested contact Orla Hendron.

No forum login? Mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Don't want to miss any forum posts? How to set up email notifications
Subscribe to the calendar: Hit "+" button at bottom of widget
The following user(s) said Thank You: Declan Quigley, Neal Hudson, Cahir O'Higgins, Yvonne Doran, Luke McMullan, Nigel Burke

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
1 year 6 months ago - 1 year 6 months ago #37998 by Dick O'Brien
Replied by Dick O'Brien on topic Stage Races 2023
Entries are now open for the Gorey 3 Day
eventmaster.ie/event/1y3wcwDHeM

If you plan to enter, I'd advise doing so promptly as there's been plenty of years its sold out very quickly. 

No forum login? Mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Last edit: 1 year 6 months ago by Dick O'Brien.

More
1 year 6 months ago #38007 by Dick O'Brien
Replied by Dick O'Brien on topic Stage Races 2023
If anyone is interested in riding Ras Mumhan and hasn't already spoken to me, please get in touch. 

Time to create page: 0.229 seconds