Procedure to join Leisure spins

More
4 years 2 weeks ago #33395 by Killian Byrne
Procedure to join Leisure spins was created by Killian Byrne
Evening

I'm joining my first spin 'post covid' this weekend - I recall (and have read) various emails and threads on procedures required to ensure the club and I am in compliance with various protocols - however many of these were from a number of months ago.

Can someone refresh me on what I am required to do before heading out? I tried to register on a club eventbrite link (supplied at the beginning in June I think) but that link has expired.

I have already declared my name/day/colour spin on the relevant leisure thread. Do I need to do anything else?
Thanks, Killian

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 2 weeks ago #33404 by Louise Keane
Replied by Louise Keane on topic Procedure to join Leisure spins
Hi Killian

Have a look back through the email address you used when joining the club - an email went to all members on the 3rd of July from Fergal O’Sullivans email with all the details and links you need.

Louise

More
4 years 2 weeks ago #33405 by Killian Byrne
Replied by Killian Byrne on topic Procedure to join Leisure spins
Thanks for the response Louise, have that email and have followed relevant links, read the info and self assessed!
The Eventbrite link indicates that the 'Event has ended'

If there are any more things for me to complete I'm happy to do so.

More
4 years 1 week ago #33453 by Fergal O'Sullivan
Replied by Fergal O'Sullivan on topic Procedure to join Leisure spins
Hi

The site on Eventbrite has closed, a new site will be available tomorrow 11th of Sep. As it is a new site the link will be different so it will be posted here.

Regards

Fergal

More
4 years 1 week ago #33476 by Fergal O'Sullivan
Replied by Fergal O'Sullivan on topic Procedure to join Leisure spins
Hi

The following is the new link to the Eventbrite site to confirm that you have completed all of the requirements before taking part in club spins.

www.eventbrite.ie/e/quanta-scott-orwell-...tickets-120636132921

Time to create page: 0.305 seconds