Gran Canaria Logistics

More
5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #28257 by Luke GJ Potter
Gran Canaria Logistics was created by Luke GJ Potter
I know I ask these all the time and I get no responses, but I still believe, I still have faith.
I'm planning a trip to Gran Canaria, just before Christmas (UPDATE DATES: Flying out on Saturday 15th and back on Sunday 23rd, Ryanair), you're welcome to come along, or if you're in the area.

Does anyone have any recommendations on where to stay, a bike friendly hotel, and any routes.

Can I get up the Pico de las Nieves in December?
Last edit: 5 years 11 months ago by Luke GJ Potter. Reason: Adding Dates.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #28258 by Stephen Ryan
Replied by Stephen Ryan on topic Gran Canaria Logistics
Hi Luke - I enjoyed this spin www.strava.com/activities/164436174 and am absolutely certain you don't want to go up the way I went down.

Have a feeling I got bored on this one - having gone up and and inland and with no end to the desert landscape in sight just turned around www.strava.com/activities/164941512

This was just a pootle along the coast in the long ago days when I was stronger than Andrew www.strava.com/activities/164215955

See also www.cyclist.co.uk/in-depth/908/gran-canaria-big-ride

We rented from freemotion and while the bikes were nice they tried to pull a fast one which we had been warned about by our taxi driver in advance. See my tripadvisor review or take photos of the bike before you take it out.
Last edit: 5 years 11 months ago by Stephen Ryan. Reason: fixed routes
The following user(s) said Thank You: Louise Keane, Donal O'Connor, Luke GJ Potter

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.181 seconds