More
7 years 2 months ago #23398 by Gillian Baker
LoveVelo Rides was created by Gillian Baker
For all you cycling enthusiasts out there... check out my new blog;

lovevelorides.blogspot.ie/

Facebook: www.facebook.com/lovevelorides/

Instagram:

Strava: www.strava.com/athletes/13576268

If there's a sportive out there that would be worth checking out, give us a shout. I'm always looking for something new.

Cheers,
G
The following user(s) said Thank You: Evan Hughes

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 months ago #23399 by Muriel Haire
Replied by Muriel Haire on topic LoveVelo Rides
Brilliant Blog Gillian, well done, you should check out the Paddy Martin Randonee This weekend (Sunday) www.braywheelers.com and another very good one I did last year which is far superior to the ROK cycle - Killarney Cycling Festival - Ring of Kerry Wrong way around and Hard way - two routes, superbly organised, far less cyclists than the ROK - 26th August - Hard way around is a great route with lots of climbing!. And another is the Resevoir Cogs - 7th September - www.reservoircogs.ie/reservoir-dog-sportive/ - another really good one, you may have done this one yourself last year.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eugène SKIL, Gillian Baker

More
7 years 2 months ago #23400 by Gillian Baker
Replied by Gillian Baker on topic LoveVelo Rides
Hey Muriel,
Thanks a mill :-)
I saw your post on Paddy Martin Randonnee, never done it, so definitely up for it on Sunday, see you there?
I'll check out Killarney Cycling Festival - sounds good. Yeah I did the Resevoir Cog last year, probably one of my favourite sportives, you can't beat a medal, beer & burger at the end ;-)
Cheers
G

Time to create page: 0.211 seconds