Giants Causeway 10th Sept Yellow Group

More
8 years 1 week ago - 8 years 1 week ago #19535 by Andrew Potts
Giants Causeway 10th Sept Yellow Group was created by Andrew Potts
Anybody interested in forming a mid yellow group for the Giants Causeway this Saturday.
They will start us in groups anyway but for survival if the weather is bad or just support for a tough day on the bike it would be nice to have a Orwell group.
I,m going to go for the big one unless its horrible thinking a mid yellow pace, Usial Orwell rules apply, banter , gossip and a few laughs , try to keep it together but no pressure, regroup at the top and generally promote the good name of Orwell for Dennis.
Look at hitting the start line at 8,30 ish sort of Freeloaders Old School end of summer spin.
Last edit: 8 years 1 week ago by Andrew Potts.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 week ago #19536 by Louise Keane
Replied by Louise Keane on topic Giants Causeway 10th Sept Yellow Group
Hi Andrew
If you are doing the long one then you have to start between 7.30 and 8.15 am. You leave the start and they Shepard you to the right towards Portrush.

If you wait till 8.30 they won't let you turn right and you will be sent on the 126km route...left into the Glens of Antrim.

Definitely best to go early if doing the big one so you can meet up with groups during the day including catching up with the 126km groups.

Lou
The following user(s) said Thank You: Simon Kelehan, Andrew Potts

More
8 years 1 week ago #19537 by Andrew Potts
Replied by Andrew Potts on topic Giants Causeway 10th Sept Yellow Group
Looks like meet at 7:15 ready to go at 7:30 then head off so.
Thanks Louise

More
8 years 1 week ago #19543 by Leonard Kaye
Replied by Leonard Kaye on topic Giants Causeway 10th Sept Yellow Group
Hi Andrew
Don't worry about waking me up :~ ) i'll be up anyway doing a pre- 140 km spin to make the 128km a medal point.

Anyone else interested in joining me?

Cheers Leonard
zzzzz
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andrew Potts

Time to create page: 0.170 seconds