Peter McVerry\Welcome Home charity cycle

More
8 years 1 month ago #18499 by Rory Fogarty
Peter McVerry\Welcome Home charity cycle was created by Rory Fogarty
Hi there!

I was just wondering if anyone else has signed up for the Welcome Home charity cycle? Its 136km in total and will most likely be a very relaxed affair.

Event info can be found here: www.pmvtrust.ie/welcomehome/wexford-cycle/

Also I am brand new to club, having not been on a single spin with the club (dead keen to get involved) so if anyone is coming along let me know, would love to have a chat!

Cheers,

Rory

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago #18500 by Colm Egan
Replied by Colm Egan on topic Peter McVerry\Welcome Home charity cycle
Hi Rory

welcome to the club!
I have done this event several times over the past few years and i can highly recommend it.
great fun, great group of people, very well supported and of course in aid of one of the most deserving charities.
Unfortunately i will be out of the country for this years one so will miss it but if you are staying in wexford for the dinner etc i strongly recommend that you book your accommodation now as it gets very pricey and booked out very quickly. great atmosphere at the dinner afterwards. enjoy the day Rory and hopefully see you out on a spin soon.

More
8 years 1 month ago #18501 by Rory Fogarty
Replied by Rory Fogarty on topic Peter McVerry\Welcome Home charity cycle
Cheers for the welcome Colm!

Good to hear, first time I've done this cycle, but yeah like you say a fantastic organisation.

Thanks for the heads up, going to the BBQ but heading back on the Saturday evening too.

Hope to catch you another time

More
8 years 1 week ago #19613 by Kevin Farrell
Replied by Kevin Farrell on topic Peter McVerry\Welcome Home charity cycle
Hi Rory&welcome to the club. I'll be doing this too. Will probably wear Orwell gear so you should be able to spot me. There's a separate forum post from another member who is doing it so should be at least three from the club
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rory Fogarty

Time to create page: 0.184 seconds