ORWELL-SCOTT Medal - Help much appreciated!

More
8 years 7 months ago #14074 by Eugène SKIL
ORWELL-SCOTT Medal - Help much appreciated! was created by Eugène SKIL
Hi everyone,

We're working on the idea of an ORWELL SCOTT Medal as part of a leisure challenge this year. It would be nice to get a cool medal that everyone is happy with and proud to get/achieve. But as it's the first year we are not sure of the interest and the quantities needed (probably the lower end of the production runs).

I was wondering if I could tap into the vast experience and knowledge of the club and if any of the members would be able to get in touch with me either via this thread or by email

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

who would have experience of organising medals - either buying or designing medals - all advice would be greatly appreciated,

Thanks

Eugene

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #14075 by David Swift
Replied by David Swift on topic ORWELL-SCOTT Medal - Help much appreciated!
Hey Eugene, I'm organising medals myself for an event and have come across this place www.buytrophies.ie/custom-centers.html#/category/6203

The also do custom stickers for the centre of medals so you could have your design in that. I have yet to put an order through myself so can't comment on how good the service is yet
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eugène SKIL

More
8 years 7 months ago #14076 by Dave Mc
Replied by Dave Mc on topic ORWELL-SCOTT Medal - Help much appreciated!
Tommy O'Connell- Corragh Trophies is where we usually go for that sort of thing.

Tommy is a longtime club member but you would probably best know him as the lead car driver for the Stephen Roche GP for many years.

More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #14078 by Eugène SKIL
Replied by Eugène SKIL on topic ORWELL-SCOTT Medal - Help much appreciated!
Ok deadly thanks a million lads. I'll look into both of those ideas. Its for a medal with the design in it - think its a bespoke medal and I need to get something that all Orwell Wheelers think is cool and enjoy.
Any other ideas from any other members would be greatly appreciated, any event organisers/volunteers please be in touch!
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by Eugène SKIL.

More
8 years 7 months ago #14092 by Freddie Stevens
Replied by Freddie Stevens on topic ORWELL-SCOTT Medal - Help much appreciated!
Hi Eugène,

I am a Graphic Designer so if you need any help designing up the medals I would be happy to help!

More
8 years 7 months ago #14103 by Eugène SKIL
Replied by Eugène SKIL on topic ORWELL-SCOTT Medal - Help much appreciated!
deadly Freddie, Ive asked my bro Anto McFly for a design to get the quote, but then I'll be in touch with you to generate a few designs for the final thing if that suited you - need to get it right, something that Orwell people look at and say "deadly"

Time to create page: 0.215 seconds