April kit order

More
6 years 3 months ago #26744 by Rachel McCluskey
April kit order was created by Rachel McCluskey
Im very disappointed to report that the kit order from April (new womens kit and gilets/rain capes) hasnt made it oit of the factory to meet our deadline for the WW 100/200...im told it should be in next wk. I will update when available for collection. Apologies its not in time for the weekend.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #26781 by Rachel McCluskey
Replied by Rachel McCluskey on topic April kit order
The womens kit orders, unisex gilets and rain capes are arriving and will be available to collect this Wednesday evening between 6.30 and 7.30 only from joe dalys store. See you here

The mixed (mens and unisex) order from the end of april will be in later in the month...
Last edit: 6 years 3 months ago by Rachel McCluskey.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tara Nelson

More
6 years 3 months ago #26842 by Rachel McCluskey
Replied by Rachel McCluskey on topic April kit order
KIT COLLECTION of hats, mitts, socks and items from the may deliveries, Womens kit, gilets and rain capes available in joe dalys now. ONLY PREPAID ITEMS CAN BE PICKED UP in joe dalys monday to Friday (NOT SATURDAYS)...please be mindful of the staff and their customers if you are requesting the prepaid items during business hours.

There is NO availability to try on any prepaid club kit in store. No orwell gear can be purchased during working hours... If you have questions, requests or issues...pls PM or email me

To try on gear: a set day and time will be arranged and publicized to all club members. A 1 day 'all must go' orwell gear clear out will be happening very soon....details to follow

Next order is due early July and i will let everyone know as soon as available. Pls pass onto any other groups too..thanks, Rachel
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tara Nelson

More
6 years 2 months ago #27029 by Rachel McCluskey
Replied by Rachel McCluskey on topic Last April kit order is coming
The second (final) april kit order is arriving next week. We are holding a collection night next friday the 6th july from 6.30-7.30pm in joe dalys.

Please come if you have any kit over the last few months to collect...

This final order will not be available for collection until next friday night (fri week the 6th). If you have items already delivered these can be collected monday-friday from joe dalys. Only prepaid items can be collected from joe dalys.

Please message or email me if you have any questions.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Michael Monahan, Anthony Mulholland

More
6 years 2 months ago #27143 by Rachel McCluskey
Replied by Rachel McCluskey on topic Last April kit order is coming
Every order is now in in joe dalys. Please drop in any monday-friday and get your items (9-5pm, NOT sat).

There are caps, mitts and socks, 1 aero special order jersey remaining and all the womens and mens orders.

If you are unsure if you ordered something, pls check your emails from velorevolution.

These items will be kept in the store for 3 months and after this will not be available.

Any issues please PM me...

Please collect your items as soon as you can

Time to create page: 0.189 seconds