Kit Ordering and Sizing Nights

More
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #25053 by Michael Hanley
Kit Ordering and Sizing Nights was created by Michael Hanley
Details of each kit ordering and sizing night will be listed here. Please do not reply to these topics, email me if you have a specific question or complaint.

What is it?
Aidan from Velorevolution Cycling Clothing will be on-site with samples of all the kit being made available in the current order. This gives members a chance to come in, see what the clothing is like and try it on to make sure they know their sizing in advance of completing an online purchase.

It is strongly recommended that you try and attend if you are unsure of your size! All manufacturers use different sizings so your size in Castelli may not be your size in VR. We cannot accommodate changes if you get it wrong.

The online store will be open around this time, so you can place your order if you know your size or wait until you've come in to try the kit on. You can even use the online store to order on the night!

Link to the shop: orwellclubkit.selz.com

When is it?
Details will be provided in posts below. I'm hoping to have at least 2 of these evenings a year, more if we get enough orders for a one-off piece of kit (e.g. skinsuits) that people want to try before ordering.

Where is it on?
Joe Daly Cycles, Dundrum. Times will be listed for each event (below).
Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by Michael Hanley.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #25054 by Michael Hanley
Replied by Michael Hanley on topic Kit Ordering and Sizing Nights
Monday 11th December from 18:45 to 20:45 is the next kit sizing night.

Aidan will be in the shop to answer all your clothing related queries.

The monthly kit night is also on at the same time, so you can see what's available to buy on the night (slim pickings!)

I will open the online store later on. Order will be going in before Christmas with the estimated delivery date before the racing and sportive seasons start.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 1.809 seconds