CI AGM 2024

More
5 months 3 days ago #38809 by Brian Mc
CI AGM 2024 was created by Brian Mc
Hi folks,

You should have all gotten an email from CI on 16th March notifying you of an online AGM. It "will focus primarily on the legal, regulatory, and constitutional requirements of our company AGM." It's at 14:00 via Zoom on Saturday 18th May 2024.

As always with these events, we are looking for people to attend on behalf of the club. Some of the committee will be in attendance, but in order for the club to take advantage of our size and our voting power (usually up to ten votes), we need representatives to exercise those votes.

If you are interested in attending, please let me know at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Likewise, if you have any motions - remembering that this is a 'business' AGM rather than a 'cycling' one - please send them on to me tomorrow for consideration for submission before deadline this Wednesday 17th. Thanks!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fergal O'Sullivan

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 months 2 weeks ago #38822 by Brian Mc
Replied by Brian Mc on topic CI AGM 2024
Just a reminder that we're still looking for delegates to represent the club at the AGM, in order for the club to take advantage of our size and our voting power. I have to register you to ensure you can vote.

If you are interested in attending, please let me know at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.178 seconds