2024 Membership

More
9 months 6 days ago #38668 by Brian Mc
2024 Membership was created by Brian Mc
Hi folks,

I'll send out an email tomorrow to reach everyone, but 2024 membership is now open for renewal via the CI portal at membership.cyclingireland.ie/signin.html 

If you've already renewed your CI licence, you'll have to log back in and pay your club subs. If not, you'll be able to pay for your CI licence and club subs all in one go.

This is a different system to what we had previously, but hopefully much simpler for everyone now that it's all in one place. Thanks for your patience as I moved everything over from Eventbrite.

You'll notice club fees have increased by €5 after the discussion at the AGM about this year's shortfall in the accounts, but youths, Juniors and full-time students are still free. The club will also continue to absorb the administration costs of membership applications, so there are no hidden charges.

Note that we are still closed to new members except via the Pathways programme which should run again next year. Any applications from non-members will be rejected.

I've had a few testers go through the process without any snags, but if you have any issues, please contact me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Brian,
Secretary
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fergal Quinn, Peter McGrath, José Manuel Sánchez Morgado, Bernard Collins

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 1.500 seconds