Winter Spins 20145/15 - spin leaders roster

More
10 years 2 weeks ago - 10 years 2 weeks ago #7810 by Stephen Ryan
Winter Spins 20145/15 - spin leaders roster was created by Stephen Ryan
Colm Featherstone, Jules DeMeester and myself are putting together the WinterSpins schedule for 2014/15 .

We are filling in the roster now As usual there will be up to 4 leaders in white and yellow each week. There are 22 cycling weeks in the season , October to March , that means 88 spaces to be filled.

I have almost half of those filled already by people who indicated in the survey last March that they would take part.

With this post we are looking for volunteers to fill the remaining spots for white or yellow spins. If you would like to put your name forward please reply to this post or e-mail This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. . if you have a white or yellow preference please let me know. We are looking at 2 turns per person over the season.

If you have already received an e-mail from me there is no need to reply again. I have you on the list (and you'll be getting a draft schedule later tonight)

There will be an introductory session for Leaders on Monday September 29th - venue t/b/d where we will run through what is expected of you and give you a chance to ask any questions. Attendance is not mandatory but will be encouraged. I can't guarantee we'll solve the mudguards question though.
Last edit: 10 years 2 weeks ago by Stephen Ryan.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.167 seconds