Midweek Evening Hills Cycling Tues 22nd/Thurs24th

More
10 years 1 month ago #7334 by Garret Connolly
Midweek Evening Hills Cycling Tues 22nd/Thurs24th was created by Garret Connolly
Hi All

I'm back from my travels this week so it's full steam ahead to make the most of the bright evenings! Thanks to Rodney and Gerry for taking the lead over the last few weeks.

Usual meet up points apply. Tues 6pm Harolds Cross Bridge bike shop, 615 Yellow House. Thurs 615pm Yellow House.

Tues route will be around 75km with 1300m so a real serious test. Weather looking promising too! Hopefully there will be 2 groups, slower and faster. The slower group can skip Sally Gap and go back up the Liam Horner way or back via Enniskerry. Hoping Tom W will be back out but if not it will be self lead. I'll bring out the other group.
Blue Light-Fox's-Devils Elbow-Double WALL-Djouce-Lugalla-Sally Gap-Featherbeds home
The slower group will be white/light yellow and the faster group will be yellow/orange pace.

Thursday-Will decide on night. Weather will be hit and miss so we may do a Puck Castle-Foxs route. If it's good we may go up Bohernabreena and then onto Sally Gap. Will see on the night. More than likely just 1 group on the night and it will be a yellow/orange pace.

As always these are open to anyone who loves to get out and hit the road on a tuesday/thurs. No one is ever left behind and we regroup at the top of all the climbs so you'll never get dropped! Bring lights and helmets and 2 bottles of water!

Looking forward to getting back out there!

Garret

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.153 seconds