Midweek Evening Hills Cycling Tuesday 27th May

More
10 years 3 months ago #6669 by Garret Connolly
Midweek Evening Hills Cycling Tuesday 27th May was created by Garret Connolly
Hey all

at this early stage the weather looks promising so we're going to attempt the big one again!

No Thurs cycling for me this week as TKAS starts on Saturday but anyone fancy going out post a message on forum.

There will be a slower white group heading out and they'll pick out their route on the night. probably around 50km with 1000m

Tues 6pm Harolds Cross Bridge Cycling shop then onto 615pm Yellow House
Plan is 80km with 1400-1500m of climbing. Return time to Rathfarnam is approx 930pm.
Route Blue Light-Fox's-Devils Elbow-Double Wall-Djouce-Lugalla-Sally Gap-Featherbeds kom-Home
This is a fair challenge but anyone who has been out with medium or faster group will be able for it.
Absolutely no one will be left behind!

Hope to see some of you out there! For anyone doing Marmotte/Etape or equivalent check out the plan of action for training over next few weeks on Sportif forum
orwellsportives2014.freeforums.net/

Garret

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 months ago #6697 by Garret Connolly
Replied by Garret Connolly on topic Midweek Evening Hills Cycling Tuesday 27th May
so weather looking very good tomorrow eve so it's the full route here we come.......see you all at 6-615

slower white group-Tom W is not around this week so I'll need a volunteer to lead out the group as I won't be able to do it as I'll be doing the middle group.
Slower white group route can be decided on the night.

Medium groups-It will be around 80km with 1400+m and it will be 930pm estimated return time to Rathfarnam. Only opt out on this on is the WALL back to Enniskerry. If you go further you're stuck doing the full route.

garret

More
10 years 3 months ago #6715 by Garret Connolly
Replied by Garret Connolly on topic Midweek Evening Hills Cycling Tuesday 3rd Thur 5th
Dear all

I'm not around next Tuesday or Thursday for midweek evening spin because of TKAS and W200 but there will definitely be a group out at the usual times. Let u you decide on the route or post here. Suggest something similar to Tuesday just gone.
See you all back the following week

garret

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds