Cyclocross Training

• Konstantinos Michalitsis
  • Topic Author
11 years 4 weeks ago #5400 by Konstantinos Michalitsis
Cyclocross Training was created by Konstantinos Michalitsis
Is anyone planning to race CX? We could form a small training group and go through the drills of cx if people are interested, but I am not sure which grass we are allowed to destroy for that :)

Couple of years back there were a few people from the Worc Team meeting on Tuesdays in Knocklyon park and creating small tracks at the spot and Thursdays on the road for interval training.

I ll certainly be up for something like that if more people are up for it.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 weeks ago - 11 years 4 weeks ago #5404 by Colum Bradley
Replied by Colum Bradley on topic Cyclocross Training
I would definitely be interested in CX training. I did the Fixx series last year and plan to do this year as well. I did virtually no specific training last year and boy did it show. Just knowing how to dismount/mount quickly and turn at speed on grass/mud would see you gaining places (in the B race).
Last edit: 11 years 4 weeks ago by Colum Bradley.

More
11 years 2 weeks ago #5459 by David Maher
Replied by David Maher on topic Cyclocross Training
I am available and up for training too. Let me know when you are planning to head out and practice the bunny hops.

• Konstantinos Michalitsis
  • Topic Author
11 years 1 week ago #5462 by Konstantinos Michalitsis
Replied by Konstantinos Michalitsis on topic Cyclocross Training
Any ideas where we can go? Majority of parks do not allow bikes in.

More
11 years 1 week ago #5469 by David Maher
Replied by David Maher on topic Cyclocross Training
Hi Konstantinos,

As far as I know there is a group that train in the Phoenix park at 7 on a Tuesday- think it might be Robin Seymour's group. If you hang out at the top of the Kyber pass (Papal Cross end) you will probably spot them. I have something on tomorrow but could do Wednesday in the park. Am away for a couple of weeks after that unfortunately but back in October.
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

david

Time to create page: 0.217 seconds