Looking for 4 cyclists for television commercial - today!

More
1 month 5 days ago #38900 by Brian Mc
I received an email from a casting company looking for cyclists for upcoming filming - closing date is today.

I am casting a television commercial for a well-known, Irish mobile/broadband network, filming in Dublin on August 23rd. We are looking for 4 cyclists to appear in the ad - a woman in her 30s to play the main character KATE, and 3 other cyclists, 2 male and 1 female, to play her friends.
See more details on these parts below. If cast, the job is well paid. I would be very grateful if you would share this email with your members. We would love to hear from anyone who is interested in getting more information. The process will be quick so please ask anyone who is interested to get in touch as soon as possible. Closing date for interest is next Wednesday, August 14th. Many thanks and best wishes Amy Amy Rowan Casting Director, Dublin This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

'Ride' Story: Kate struggles when she resumes her cycling training after time out with her baby. Her young daughter inspires her to persevere. Casting dates: First-round casting by self-tapes: August 12-14 Recalls (for anyone shortlisted): August 19th If cast, you would be required on the following dates Wardrobe date: August 21st -approx 1 hour in Dublin Shoot date: August 23rd - full day in Wicklow Characters - brief and fees:
FEATURED
1. KATE - Irish, female, aged 28-40, experienced cyclist - can use a road bike with clip-in pedals and can cycle in a group of 4.
2. CYCLIST 1 - Female, aged 20s-50s, experienced cyclist - can use a road bike with clip-in pedals and can cycle in a group of 4.
3. CYCLIST 2 - Male, aged 20s-40s, experienced cyclist - can use a road bike with clip-in pedals and can cycle in a group of 4.
4. CYCLIST 3 - Male, aged 20s-40s, experienced cyclist - can use a road bike with clip-in pedals and can cycle in a group of 4.
5. GRACE - Kate's daughter, a girl aged between 18 months and 3 years old. Must be able to handle a balance bike - not necessarily with feet up but able to sit and balance on it when stationary. We can cast a boy or girl in this part - to play a girl.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.199 seconds