need help for intro program May 25, June 8, 15,29

• Celeste Marin
  • Topic Author
11 years 4 months ago #4750 by Celeste Marin
I'm coordinating Orwell's new 6-week program to introduce women to group cycling. It's a sort of pre-white group, so they'll be fit and ready for winter spins in the fall. The first session is skills in the park with Team Orla. Following are 5 weeks of spins and some talk. So far I have about 30 interested people so it could be a big group.

I have some volunteers but could use an extra person on any of the above dates. Could be male or female. I'm trying to have a racer and a leisure cyclist to lead each, to give participants some exposure to different aspects of the club. So far I mostly have leisure cyclists.

If you think you might be able to spare a Saturday morning, reply here or send a mail to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Thanks!

Celeste

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago #4752 by David Swift
Replied by David Swift on topic need help for intro program May 25, June 8, 15,29
I can give you a hand on the 25th not sure about the june dates though

• Celeste Marin
  • Topic Author
11 years 4 months ago #4754 by Celeste Marin
Replied by Celeste Marin on topic need help for intro program May 25, June 8, 15,29
May 25 would be great. I can send you more information on email in the next week or so, but expect it to be around 9:30 - 12:30. I'm not sure how to get emails addresses from the forum. Could you email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. so I have your email address? Thanks.

More
11 years 4 months ago #4758 by David Swift
Replied by David Swift on topic need help for intro program May 25, June 8, 15,29
That's no problem, email sent

Time to create page: 2.022 seconds